SourceTrace Systems is looking for Java Developers to design and develop new functionality and
improve the DATAGREEN platform. As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, develop and integrate
products according to product roadmap and customer needs.
- As part of a dynamic development team, research, design, code, document and test new programs
- Interpret the business requirements, usability feedback results, and functional specifications to make technical recommendations
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time constraint
- Anticipate risks of any task and propose solutions and mitigation plans when needed.
- Work with Architect and Project Manager within organization to implement agreed upon designs
- Analyze and provide recommendations and collaborate with internal partners on technical issues
- Assist in the enforcement of development deadlines and schedules under Agile Methodologies.
- Adhere to standard coding protocols.
- Work with the QA team to ensure quality standards.
- Provide technical leadership and assume accountability for the numerous projects in this group.
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
- Work with the Technical Lead to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Encourages input from all members of the team
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Experience with continuous integration or deployment
- Strong estimating and planning skills
- Ability to present and interact with team members across the group.
- Experience with service oriented and event driven architectures (SOA and EDA)
- Experience with Spring and ORM tools (Preferred Hibernate)
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP web services
- Experience using Maven and Version Control systems (SVN)
- Proficient with Object-oriented design
- Technical proficiency in software development using Java, J2EE and JSF/ Struts frameworks
- Good working knowledge of database systems; RDBMS (SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Programming skills in Linux & Unix scripting
- Minimum of 2 – 5years experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Computer Science) or B.E/ B.Tech - (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ EEE) /MSc/ MCA is required Benefits
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth well-funded start up environment
Interested candidates email your updated resume to